Learn how and why to use the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), as a developmental screening tool, in your child care program. Educate and support parents as they learn about their child and how he/she develops. CD&L, ODA
ONLINE | HOURS: 2 | COST: $25
The best way for young children to learn math is in a playful and informal way! Discover a variety of math activities to build the skills children need to be ready to learn more advanced math when they start school.
Class costs $45.00 and offers .5 CEU's for an additional $10 fee (optional).
CORRESPONDENCE | CREDIT HOURS: 5
Upon Completion of the CDA 120+ class, students will have:
1. Documentation of 120 hours completed
2. 6 Competency Statements written
3. All Resource Collection times for the Professional Portfolio
CDA 120+ Online (via email) is available anytime. Participants have up to one year to complete the class.
- Cost is $650.00 + textbook costs
- Contact Tonya at Tonyac@campfirewestmi4c.org or 616.451.8281 x242
Required textbooks (additional cost to student)
These books are an integral part of the training. They are current and reflect up to date research and emerging trends in early childhood.
1. CDA Essentials for Working with Young Children Textbook
2. CDA Essentials for Working with Young Children Workbook
3. CDA Competency Standrads Book (Family Child Care or Infant, Toddler or Preschool)
To purchase the books go to the CDA Council Bookstore Council Online Store