All Vibrant Futures' classes meet training requirements for: MI State Child Care Licensing, Great Start QRIS, CDA credential, Accreditation through NAEYC or NAFCC and Tier 2 training for DHS subsidized unlicensed providers. Many of our classes offer CEU's.
Take our online classes at anytime.
You will need an email address and internet access. Your username and password will be emailed usually within 1-2 business days from when we receive payment and registration. You must complete the class within one month from the date you register.
Course Payment information and Course Policies are listed below course categories.
How to Sign Up for a Course:
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
- Choose the course and click the register button.
- Make a nonrefundable payment by credit card at our secure online payment site.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CACFP VOUCHER
Download Course Registration form.
Send completed form in with your nonrefundable payment to:
233 Fulton Street East Suite 107
Grand Rapids, MI 49503-3262
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis
- Students must pre-register and prepay a minimum of one week before each class
- There are no refunds due to prior cancellations, withdrawals or no shows
- Vibrant Futures does not provide child care for our classroom classes and children are not permitted to attend
- Vibrant Futures may cancel a class due to weather
- Vibrant Futures may cancel a class due to low registration. If this happens, registrants will be called and may register for another workshop or receive a refund. Refunds for credit card payments are by check.
- Certificates are only given upon class completion
- Students completing class approved by the KRC (Great Start to Quality Resource Center) will have class completion information updated on their Great Start Connect Profile
BE IN THE KNOW!
Sign up for Vibrant Futures email updates.