Vibrant Futures encourages anyone who is interested in building our future by supporting youth and their families, to become an advocate.
To learn more about early childhood and youth issues and how to make a difference, check out the links below:
Accreditation is important for...
Parents & Children:
- Children receive high quality care and education
- Children are more ready to enter school
- "The process of looking at national standards and making improvements to my program is very empowering." (from a family home child care provider just earning her accreditation)
- "I feel so good knowing that I am doing all I can for the children in my care." (from a family home child care provider just earning her accreditation)
- It increases the teachers' and directors' feeling of accomplishment.
- Accreditation provides standards of high quality child care and education based on research.
- Accreditation reminds all of us how important the early years are for a child's development.
- Accreditation promotes the provider's professional development.
For More Information about National Accreditation Associations for early childhood programs:
Child Care Centers & Preschools:
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
- Association for Early Learning Leaders
Family & Group Home Child Care:
BE IN THE KNOW!
Sign up for Vibrant Futures email updates.