Annual Early Summit and Training
47th Champions for Children
Annual Summit & Training
“Little Ones Succeed”
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Join us for an engaging, learning, networking and fun conference with highly requested presenters.
For Vibrant Futures CACFP Participants: This event is FREE but you must register by February 15th!
Click link below for the complete schedule and session descriptions. This event will take place virtually on ZOOM.
- Cost is $40 per person if you register between February 6 – 20
- Late Registration February 20-26: $50.00 per person
- * Staff, Assistants and spouses will need to register and pay the fee if they want to receive the 5 hours of training credit.
Your registration will not be complete until you have filled out the registration form AND paid.
- Registration includes 5 hours of training
- Cancellations, withdrawals or no shows will not be issued a refund.
- When you complete the online registration form, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to make your payment if you are not a Vibrant Futures CACFP participant. The email confirmation may take 2-3 days.
- Sessions will be recorded so you can watch later if you cannot attend at the specific time.
- People can gather around the same computer or device to view the sessions. Each person would need to be registered and complete the training survey after the event in order to receive credit.
- Registered people will receive a link to the event and materials a few days prior to the event.
BE IN THE KNOW!
Sign up for Vibrant Futures email updates.